EGA Worldwide Congresses & Events
Founded in 1965 by Emma and Cristina Aru, Ega worldwide congresses & events is highly specialised in international association conferences, institutional and governmental meetings and corporate as well as public events. Today Ega is led by Claudia Maria Golinelli, full professor of event management at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, and with Gaetano Maria Dieni the third generation is already active in the family business.
- Highest quality standards as IAPCO (International Association of Professional Congress Organisers) accredited PCO, member of IAPCO for 48 years. Our Executive Director Alain Pittet is an IAPCO Council Member
- 43 years member of ICCA (International Congress and Convention Association)
- Member of PCMA (Professional Convention Management Association)
- Quality procedures certified UNI EN ISO 9001, environmental quality procedures certified UNI EN ISO 14001 and event sustainability management system certified UNI EN ISO 20121
- MedTech Europe Trusted Partner: This certification acknowledges the company’s commitment to comply with the MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice when organising educational medical events
- Ega is standard provider for Italian CME (ID-Nr. 1406) and provider of European CME
Recent highlights of Ega’s long-standing company history are the EXPO 2015 in Milan, the G7 Conference 2017 in Taormina, the organisation of the World Congress WAIMH 2018 in Rome, the European Congress ESERA 2019 in Bologna and the appointment as official housing agency in Milan for EAO 2021.